Grow Brick and Mortar Sales with Retail Services
The secret to retail is in the details. A positive customer experience can be the difference between a dispensary surviving and thriving.
Budtenders are the face of your company and how they interact with a customer not only impacts sales directly, it also impacts your organic search rankings through your reviews. With our retail and cannabis dispensary marketing services, you can build a quality experience that will keep customers coming back!
Want to grow your sales online? See our Ecommerce services.
Customer Service Experience
With a saturation of the market, the purchasing experience can make or break a dispensary.
Ever wonder why you don’t see a ton of repeat customers? Do you even know if you have repeat customers? Taking a metrics-driven approach to investing in the face of your business will increase your revenue and create customers for life.
Mary Jane Marketer offers service audits and trainings to ensure every customer has a positive experience with your brand.
Download our Customer Service Experience Pricing sheet.
Customer Service Training
- Education on the consumer personas
- How to upsell every purchase (increase your average sale per customer)
- How to engage and make customers for life
- Conflict resolution: How to turn that frown upside down
Customer Service Audit
Commission and Incentive Programs for Budtenders
- Assessment of an existing commission program (if applicable)
- Creation of commission incentives
- Tracking and implementation recommendation (technical implementation not included)
- Roll out communication to the team
- Assessment and optimization
Increase Retail Traffic
So you have a dispensary, now what? You need to get the right consumer into the store. Mary Jane Marketer knows just how to do that with our cannabis dispensary marketing services that focus on local SEO, paid media management, events and word of mouth marketing.
Download our Retail Traffic Services Pricing sheet.
Local SEO Audit $3,900
Ongoing Local SEO monthly investments
Paid Media Management ad spend not included
- Event Strategy: define the target audience and setting goals for event performance
- Content Development: create content for the event, including slide decks, handouts, and any other tools needed
- Promotional Strategy and Collateral: drive the right audience to your event
- Measuring Event Success: assess event success according to predefined goals and metrics
Guerilla Marketing/Word of Mouth
The In-Store Dispensary Experience
There is increased competition between dispensaries, and most carry the same products, so how will you stand out?
In the current market, there is an increasing need to differentiate, and it all starts with visuals. From the website to the storefront to the counter experience, Mary Jane Marketer will create a memorable visual identity for your brand and work with you on implementation.
Download our In-Store Experience Services Pricing sheet.